We understand that your trust in us is CUTESolutions bvba's most important asset (hereinafter referred to as "CUTESolutions", "we". "the company" or "us"). As such, your privacy is essential for us. This privacy declaration (hereinafter referred to as "Privacy Declaration") is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our websites www.cutesolutions.be, www.cute.solutions, www.cutewebinars.com, www.thehabitmagazine.com, www.trainthetrainerformula.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and (ii) all (commercial) relations between CUTESolutions and its customers, prospects and business partners.
CUTESolutions thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
CUTESolutions wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. This Privacy Declaration includes information about the personal data collected by CUTESolutions, as well as the manner in which CUTESolutions uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Website, requesting a meeting, contacting us via the website’s contact form, subscribing to the habit magazine, implies your express approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Declaration and consequently how we collect, use and process your personal data.
Use of Information
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of CUTESolutions' internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, place of residence, company name and/or address, telephone number (landline/mobile phone) and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the CUTESolutions only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. CUTESolutions may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. CUTESolutions does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
CUTESolutions may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the CUTESolutions' rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
CUTESolutions also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, CUTESolutions shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website, and what your IP address is. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows CUTESolutions to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website and to send more targeted communication.
Methods of personal data collection
- Collaboration with CUTESolutions
- Visiting the Website
- Subscribing to the newsletter on the website
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with CUTESolutions
- Communicating ideas to CUTESolutions with regards to improving the services
- Requesting a quote
- The exchange of business cards
The personal data collected by CUTESolutions are therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
CUTESolutions can use your personal data for:
- Implementing an agreement with CUTESolutions
- Providing support
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Issuing invoices and collecting payment
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Statistical purposes
- To draw up a quote
- To conduct customer satisfaction studies, surveys and other market research
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
CUTESolutions shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of providing CUTESolutions services and optimising them (including but not limited to payment processing and database management). If it is necessary that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data to third parties in this context, the third party is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Declaration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if CUTESolutions is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights;
- If CUTESolutions, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which CUTESolutions has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets;
In all other cases, CUTESolutions will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by the law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, CUTESolutions shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in the Privacy Declaration under "Use of personal data".
Your privacy rights
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights, as defined below, please contact [email protected]:
- Right of access to personal data which CUTESolutions possibly has concerning you;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data ('right to be forgotten');
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data;
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button underneath each of CUTESolutions’ emails.
Security of personal data
CUTESolutions undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organizational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
CUTESolutions shall store all personal data which it has collected in the cloud (Our CRM software is Highrise. Highrise participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs to protect EU and Swiss personal data processed in the United States).
Notwithstanding CUTESolutions’ security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, CUTESolutions is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the "European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)", or (ii) any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
Update Privacy Declaration
CUTESolutions is entitled to update this Privacy Declaration by posting a new version on the Website. As such, it is strongly recommended to regularly consult the Website and the page explaining the Privacy Declaration, to make sure that you are aware of any changes.
Children Age 13 and Under
CUTESolutions recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, CUTESOLUTIONS REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If CUTESolutions discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
CUTESolutions nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Neither CUTESolutions nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Links to External Sites
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features. Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, CUTESolutions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to CUTESolutions, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Cookies may include: clicking on certain buttons, logging-in or a record of the pages which were visited by the user, even months or years ago. Although cookies cannot contain viruses and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies, and especially third-party tracking cookies are often used as ways to establish long-term data from the browser history of individuals together. This implies major privacy concerns that gave rise for European and US lawmakers to take action in 2011. This cookie statement is in accordance with current Belgian law (Law of 07.10.2012 laying down rules on electronic communications, BS 09/20/2012).
The Website uses different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: As the name suggests, these cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to surf the Site, resp. use the Platform or to provide certain functions you requested.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies improve the functionality of the Site and the Platform by remembering your preferences. For example, you can set up your profile on the homepage.
- Tracking Cookies: These cookies will survive user sessions. When the Max-Age of a permanent cookie is set at one year, then, within that year, the initial value – stored in that cookie – shall be sent back to the server each time the user visits the server. This is done to save a vital piece of information, such as how the user initially came to the Site or the Platform. For this reason they are also called tracking cookies. For example, once you have chosen your preferred language, the Site/Platform will record your preference in a persistent cookie and save it in your browser. When you visit the Site/Platform again, the Site/Platform will use that persistent cookie to ensure that the content is delivered in the desired language.
- Third party cookies: In order to support its communications, CUTESolutions has anchored its content in social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and CUTESolutions makes use of the sharing features on social networks. The channels that CUTESolutions uses may contain cookies of these websites, but CUTESolutions does not verify this. You should consult the relevant website of these third parties to learn more about these cookies.
List of the cookies the Site uses
|_kjb_session||Kajabi session cookie||Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login|
|kjba||Kajabi affiliate token||Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase|
|_abv||Admin bar hidden||Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden|
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect data about your visits to our Site. For more information on how these cookies work, please consult the cookie and privacy statement of Google.
- YouTube is used by the website to store and show video content. These cookies are set by YouTube to track usage of its services. The YouTube Cookies are only installed when you press play.
There are a few possibilities to avoid the storage of cookies. Please visit the websites of the different browsers to learn how you can block the storage of cookies. Please realize that when you decide to delete all your cookies, you probably will have to fill in all your usernames and passwords again on the websites you visit, where before you did not have to think about them. As already mentioned, cookies really can have an added value to your surfing experience on the web.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns
If you have any complaints or concerns about CUTESolutions, about this privacy statement or about our Cookies policy, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Via regular mail: Cutesolutions bvba, Maenhoutstraat 76, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem (Belgium)
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to CUTESolutions such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Last Updated: November 17, 2020