Types Of Personal Data
Voluntary submissions of personally identifiable information can occur for various reasons. For example if you request to receive information about our services, or if you subscribe to one of our mailing lists. If you subscribe to one of our mailing lists, we generally collect your name, email address, and optionally your telephone or other information. With this information we can customize your experience and better serve your needs. CUTESolutions can collect and process the following personal data:
- First name
- Place of residence
- Company address
- Email address
- Telephone number (landline/mobile phone)
- Company name
- Information concerning your use of the Website (including, but not limited to, IP address, browser type, the web pages you visited when you obtained access to the Website)
- The log-in details of your mobile device, as well as geographical location data (where appropriate)
- Communication preference
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence data concerning CUTESolutions
Furthermore we also automatically collect anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, we shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website you visit. But we also might monitor which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website, and what your IP address is. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows us to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website. Furthermore it also allows us to send more targeted communication.
Methods Of Personal Data Collection
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Collaboration with CUTESolutions
- Visiting the Website
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with CUTESolutions
- Communicating ideas to CUTESolutions with regards to improving the services
- Requesting a quote
- The exchange of business cards
The personal data collected by CUTESolutions are therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use Of Personal Data
We can use your personal data for:
- Implementing an agreement with CUTESolutions
- Providing support
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Issuing invoices and collecting payment
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Statistical purposes
- To draw up a quote
- To conduct customer satisfaction studies, surveys and other market research
Disclosure Of Personal Data To Third Parties
Most importantly, we don’t disclose your personal data to third parties. We shall not disclose your data unless it is necessary in the context of providing CUTESolutions services and optimising them (including but not limited to payment processing and database management). If it is necessary that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data to third parties in this context, then the third party is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Declaration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that CUTESolutions discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if CUTESolutions is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights;
- If CUTESolutions, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which CUTESolutions has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets;
In all other cases, we will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has completed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage Of Personal Data
Your Privacy Rights
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights, as defined below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right of access to personal data which CUTESolutions possibly has concerning you;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- You have the right to delete your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to transferability of your personal data;
- Finally you also have the right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data.
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge.
If you are a subscriber to one of our mailing lists and no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, please unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button underneath each of CUTESolutions’ emails.
If you wish to request that we forget you from our database, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Forget me” and explain the body of the email that you are asking to have your personal data deleted.
To stop receiving future communications or solicitations for us, please unsubscribe according to the instructions in any correspondence you receive from CUTESolutions.
Security Of Personal Data
Of course we promise to undertake all reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
We store all collected information in a technically and physically secure environment. CUTESolutions shall store all personal data which it has collected in the cloud (Our CRM software is Highrise. Highrise participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs to protect EU and Swiss personal data processed in the United States). Furthermore, access to this information is strictly limited, and the information is not accessible to the public. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information.
Notwithstanding CUTESolutions’ security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, we can not guarantee an infallible level of security. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, CUTESolutions is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
Cross-Border Processing Of Personal Data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the “European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)2, or (ii) any other mechanism pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
Update Privacy Declaration
In case you have any complaints about the way CUTESolutions collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: CUTESolutions bvba, Maenhoutstraat 76, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem (Belgium)
Last updated: 20/11/2018